Welcome

Friday, May 4, 2012

About Where can I find directions from CT to FL crossing either the Tapanzee Bridge or Lincoln tunnel in NY

Where can I find directions from CT to FL crossing either the Tapanzee Bridge or Lincoln tunnel in NY?
I am traveling from Ct to Disney with my family. We have opted not to fly this time but, I do not want to cross the George Washington Bridge. I know that both the Tapanzee bridge and Lincoln Tunnel can get us into NJ but, I can not find a online tool that will map out the route I want to take. Any help finding one would be great.
Other - United States - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Go to: www.aaa.com Triple A will plot out your whole trip for you and even show you where all the good restaurants and hotels are along your route.
Answer 2 :
why not gwb thats best way tappan zee will be out of way and tunnels will require fighting with city trafic
Answer 3 :
After you cross into New York on I-95, take I-287. It along with I-87 cross the Tappan Zee Bridge. Take exit 14A for the Garden State Parkway South. Take exit 129 and this will put you on the NJ Turnpike South. That will put you back on I-95 going south. It adds about 15 miles to your trip as compared with the George Washington Bridge (which I try to avoid as well). When I want to compare routes, I use www.maps.google.com. You can click and drag routes from one point to another

 Read more other entries :